His heart is my Home!

I do remember the moment – exact precise moment when that perpetual bond established between us! The euphoria did hit me firmly that mingled my heartbeats with yours though we were miles away from each other. I never knew what is to burn in love with each other than smoldering alone. And you became that drizzling which drowned me in the ocean of feelings, the rays of sunshine which got caught up in my curls, the breeze which melted my icy exterior, and the constellation of stars which made my eyes sparkle. 
Somewhere along the road, your footsteps followed mine and you promised to walk along my side forever though I never sought it. And for once in life, I wished for a destination which may pause my peripatetic heart for yours to call it home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of the Memoirs

Second Thoughts!

Few Perceptions On Love!